- Conversation partners a.o.:
- Sound art: Gilles Helsen, Julia Eckhardt, Martine Huvenne
- Audiovisual art: Marie Logie, Karen Verschooren, Maryam K. Hedayat
- Media arts: Anouk Victor, Juliette Bibasse. More to be confirmed.
- Very limited capacity
- Language: English
- An organisation of STUK – House for Dance, Image & Sound in collaboration with Kunstenpunt and PAM (Platform for Audiovisual and Media arts).
- Registration required before 25 November
- 15:00-15:10 Plenary room: Welcome
- 15:10-15:20 Field rooms (Sound / Media / Audiovisual): Presentation round
- 15:20-15:40 One-on-one conversation 1 (20’)
- 15:45-16:05 One-on-one conversation 2 (20’)
- 16:10-16:30 One-on-one conversation 3 (20’)
- 16:30-17:00 Closing discussion
PAM (Platform for Audiovisual and Media art) brings together everyone who is active in the fields of sound art, media art or audiovisual art.
PAM organizes monthly informal meetings of half a day, called PAM P.M., where all artists, curators, producers and organizations working in these disciplines can ask questions and enter into a conversation with each other.
On December 2, 2020, the first PAM p.m. will be organized from 3 pm to 5 pm by STUK – House for Dance, Image & Sound. It will be an online event via Zoom. During this PAM p.m. you can have 3 one-on-one conversations of 20 minutes with various conversation partners and there will be a group session as well.
We start small and modest with 9 participants. If you’d like to participate, please fill out the registration form. We’ll try to make the best possible matches. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Each PAM p.m. will be organised by another host who will use other formats to facilitate encounters, questions and discussion. PAM is an inclusive platform and community: if you like to be part of PAM and be kept up-to-date about our online meetings and activities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details & registration
- WED 2 DEC 2020, 15:00 – 17:00
- LOCATION: Online
- PRICE: free, registration required
Org: PAM, STUK & Flanders Arts Institute
Bron : Kunstenpunt